Well, the crafty side of me finally got to get into action again. Last week I took a couple of hours to do a project that I had intended to do for a while. I had a panel with Lightening McQueen and Mater on it. I ended up stuffing parts of them both. Then I placed a solid black panel on the back. Andrew is constantly thanking me for doing his "Lightening McQueen" for him!
I also did a duvet cover for his bed. It was actually a really fun project!!! I even made covered buttons for the top of the cover!!!!
Now, What fun thing will I do for Emmy?!?!
Now, What fun thing will I do for Emmy?!?!
The pictures don't do the cover justice...you can't tell that it's dimensional . Is the solid black the duvet? looks good.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your new bed stuff Buddy! =)
This is great, Kimmie! I've always wanted to learn to sew, but so far it's not in my repituar. But I love making little things for my kids. It's so much more special to them knowing that Mama made it. Plus, it's a good life lesson for them to learn. With a little creativity, they can do anything they want, and the result is so much more personal than anything you can buy in a store.
ReplyDelete