Monday, March 1, 2010

~ My Beautiful Little Girl is 1 ~



It's so hard to believe that a year has gone by already. It feels like just yesterday that I held my little angel in my arms for the first time. Looking back at pictures, it really hits you as to how fast time flies. How can they grow up so fast? To think a year ago, she was so dependent, and now she is off running and trying to keep up with her brother. We truly have been blessed with our ~Emily Joy Kropf~
We are looking forward to see the many ways that God will use our precious daughter for His glory!!! Thank you Father for giving us our little girl!!!




Look at how tiny she was!




Unfortunately, Mommy wasn't fast enough to get this pose from the front view, but I thought it was cute anyway!!!!!



She is growing up!!!!




It looks like she is doing her birthday march!!!! She had so much fun!




Mommy and her little "m"!!!!



Andrew, Daddy, Mommy, and Emmy



Emily was born on Uncle Jason's birthday!!! So, here they are celebrating 38 years and 1 year!!!


Time to blow out my candle!!!



I made a couple of center pieces!!! They were done with blue jello, oreo cookies, and frosting!



Flower cake



Cupcake "Flower"



Andrew- My little helper in the kitchen. He loves to make things with Mommy in the kitchen. We have a lot of fun together. Yes, he did help Mommy with Emily's cake. He put the ingredients in and helped to mix it!


This is delicious!!!! I can't believe I have missed out on this for so long!!! Mommy tried to take it away, but I hung on for dear life!!!! It was too good to let go.....



Thank you for my yummy cake, Andrew...It is good until the last lick!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! That last picture is the best! Oh, and the one with her hat on that makes it look like she has two chins!!!

    Happy Birthday, Big Girl! We love you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, she's a cutie! And wow, is she growing up fast! They always do, don't they?

    And wow, great job on all those goodies! That must have taken you forever, but it was worth it. They turned out adorable!

    ReplyDelete