I was in the car by myself, the other day, driving. I was thinking about friends. How some people treat their "friends". What is a friend? How sad it is when a person isn't a true friend. I have had many "friends" over the years. I have been hurt, used and have had to get over these things. I have been broken hearted by the friends that have come and gone. Those who have been in my life for a while and for whatever reason, they choose a different path in life and are gone.
~ Friends~
BY: KIMBERLEY J. KROPF
SEPTEMBER 29TH, 2010
~ Friends~
BY: KIMBERLEY J. KROPF
SEPTEMBER 29TH, 2010
Friends are like leaves.
They bud. They stick for awhile, but one day they change, their color, their texture, their form.
The winds blow-some flutter away in the breeze.
Others dance in the storm and continue to fly.
Our Heavenly Father is like the pine.
He sticks no matter the weather the storm.
He never changes.
He's true all the time.
O FAITHFUL FRIEND
Will you FOREVER be mine?
It is so comforting to know that we have a BEST FRIEND that will ALWAYS be there for us.
They bud. They stick for awhile, but one day they change, their color, their texture, their form.
The winds blow-some flutter away in the breeze.
Others dance in the storm and continue to fly.
Our Heavenly Father is like the pine.
He sticks no matter the weather the storm.
He never changes.
He's true all the time.
O FAITHFUL FRIEND
Will you FOREVER be mine?
It is so comforting to know that we have a BEST FRIEND that will ALWAYS be there for us.
Amen!!! Love you Krumbles ;) (You know, I really have no idea where I ever came up with that nickname!!!)
ReplyDeleteI can so relate Kim - maybe God allows this so that we come to this realization in our lives...that people fail and let us down, but Jesus never fails. Sometimes we look to much at others to fill a void in our lives that only He can fill...at least that's what I'm learning to realize!
ReplyDeleteLove you Sister!
Lovely words!
ReplyDeletehttp://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com