Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Couple of Creations!

Well, Finally!!! I am actually going to post something that I was suppose to post a few weeks back! I have tried something new. It is called Tunisian Crochet- Knitting with the ease of crocheting! So, here are my two things that I have made. I am currently working on another one using a pearl stitch. We will see how that turns out! Enjoy!






4 comments:

  1. Nice! I really like the colors in the second scarf! I just pulled out my crocheting stuff out the other day and was working on just getting straight lines again. It's been so long its taking me a little work to get back into my groove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the orange scarf Tunisian too? I really like how it looks. =) I'm on my third knit scarf now...but you're gonna have to show this technique to me when we meet again.

    On a side note...can you make your font bigger?!?!? =0P I need my bifocals to read it. =) Love your PITBSIL! =) IM if you need the translation. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anita.....I did try to get it bigger...I clicked LARGEST just for you, but it defaulted or something. I went into the html to put my pictures under my written text and this is how it posted...the font was suppose to be a green...go figure..
    ps...I got it....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the orange scarf is the same! you can also do cables with this too!

    ReplyDelete