Friday, April 8, 2011

~ St. Patrick's Day Fun ~

I know. I know. I am very late for posting this, but I figure it is better late than never! Right?!?
I thought that we would have some fun on St. Patrick's Day!


The morning started with Cheerios and Green Milk!!
A Little food coloring goes a long way!
The kids thought that this was great!





A friend shared a sight with me: 
This Mother does amazing hairstyles with her girls. Her husband video's her doing them. It is really neat!
Here is just one of the hairstyles that she did!!!
A Three leaf Clover.
My model was not so cooperative in getting her picture!
Can you see it?




My kiddos all dressed in their green! We went out and ran some errands! I also stopped and picked up a Shamrock Shake on the way home! They loved doing this. I think I will have to come up with some other "Days To Celebrate"!




2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture of the two kids. Emily's dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete