My Adorable little boy!
It is so hard to believe that 5 years ago we were blessed with our Baby Andrew.
He has been such a joy to us!
He is getting so big so fast!
May we have wisdom as we continue to raise him!
I recently said to someone that I wish that there was a pause button, but the more I think about it, as long as he cuddles with me and loves the Lord, he can continue to grow!!!
Saturday, we had a Pirate Party for Him!
Lick those beaters clean!
The cake!
Andrew and his friends!
Having fun!
How many pirates can we fit?
Fun playing with friends!
The Pirate's Loot!
I wanted to thank everyone that came! Andrew had a wonderful party! We appreciate all of you!
Tonight, we will be having a party with the four of us. Family from out of town have sent cards/gifts and of course he has some to open from Mom, Dad, and Emily! Today, Andrew, Emily and I are going to play!!! We will do lots and lots of legos!!! Some games! I am looking forward to a GREAT day!
Happy Birthday, Andrew!!!! We LOVE YOU!!
.jpg)
Happy birthday to the sweet boy!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday's to one of the most awesome little boys ever!!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry I never called back on Saturday. I was actually calling on my way to Urgent Care and was looped up on Tussinex with codeine by the time evening came around!
Hope you are having an awesome day!
Glad to hear he had a great party! Praying God blesses him in this next year full of big changes.
ReplyDelete