Okay, it has been forever since I have blogged about anything. Sorry folks, I guess it isn't on the top of my to-do list!
After our lovely vacation, we had tickets for the local baseball team! The kids were so excited to see Clifford!
The kids with Clifford!
Andrew was given decals for his room! He shared one with his Sister!
Intense moment during the game!
Mommy and Andrew having fun!
Emmy's hair with some nice static from the seats.
The players!
Emmy having fun with the walking shark!
The Mascot of the team:
The Seawolf!!!
We had perfect weather and such a fun time as a family!
Stay tuned hopefully within the next few weeks, I will be able to get you up to date!!!
Trust that all of you are doing well!
Too cute...Emily looks zoned in the 'Intense' picture...and I love her hair. So glad you guys had a nice time. The pictures are great.
ReplyDeleteQuestion is, did they win?!?!?! =)
Have a nice weekend!