Emily and Andrew enjoying the pool!!! Once again, God provided!!! I wanted some mats to put under their pool, so that we could use it in the drive way....One of my many trips to a consignment store, for the kids, I came across 12!!! They were only a dollar each!!! I am so pleased with them. I wouldn't mind finding a few more, just so the padded area can be a little larger!
We had a huge down pour one evening. So, I decided to take the kids out to play in the rain. Too bad that we had cars parked in the street...there was a river running down it-we could have sent Andrew down the street on an inner tube!
This was Emmy at the beginning of the season. By the end, she was walking out,under waves and loving it! She really kept Mom busy and on edge!
I miss you guys so much! Emmy's face in that picture of you all after playing in the rain is priceless!
ReplyDeleteSo cute...love the summer fun! Such precious babies!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures. :)
ReplyDelete