Emmy and Mama were riding the teeter totter!
Andrew and Emily sitting by their leaf pile!
It was a gorgeous day outside today! It was in the high 70's. So, I decided that we had better take advantage of the warm weather and have some fun outside. We started by raking the leaves into a BIG pile! Then the kids jumped in them. Andrew made roads! Emmy had fun on the swings. Andrew helped me take care of some of the summer items still left outside. We had a fun time. Did I mention, I love the smell of fall and the crunch of the leaves under your feet?!? We are very thankful for the wonderful fall day that our Heavenly Father blessed us with!
Anita, don't fall over dead on me! Yes, I actually posted something the day I did it!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL...I've been revived...it's all good! =)
ReplyDeleteNow, on to a real comment...
AWWWWWEEEEE!!!!!! They're so cute! Love Emmy on the Teeter Totter! And Andrew using the rake! It's just his size!
I wish we could've joined you in the fun today. And I'm sure you've got more leaves to rake...in fact, looks like you need to mow too!
Thanks for letting us share in your fun today. I love it!
Fun :) How cute they are... that picture of Em on the teeter totter is absolutely adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing pictures... It's nice to be able to see them growing up when we can't be there to watch in person!
They are so cute. Looks like you had a beautiful day to be outside and play in the leaves. Hopefully, you were able to follow it up with some warm apple-cider. :) :) :)
ReplyDelete