Sunday, May 8, 2011

~ Happy Mother's Day ~

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mother's!!!!

I am so grateful to my Mother. I think that as we get older, get married, and have families of our own, our appreciation for our MoM grows!!! I always was very thankful for my Mom, don't get me wrong, but now that I have children of my own, I really appreciate my Mother even more!

Thanks Mom for our midnight talks outside the bathroom....
Thanks Mom for our laughs....
Thanks Mom for wiping the tears away....
Thanks Mom for always being faithful.....
Thanks Mom for Being there for me when I needed a friend.....
Thanks Mom for being the Taxi Cab Driver....
Thanks Mom for being the nurse/Doctor....
Thanks Mom for being the listening ear....

Most of all,
Thanks Mom for being a Godly example that I am proud to follow...
 
I love you!!! I am so thankful that the Lord gave me the Best Mom Ever!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awe...she's a beautiful Mom! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete