More time spent at the beach!!
Emmy enjoying the beach chair!!!
Sitting on the steps at the plaza!
The outdoor court at the Plaza!
Emily trying to pose for me at the fountain...she is a little distracted by the birds.
A view of the plaza that we would walk to. It had a Publix grocery store, CVS, Subway...and a few other stores in here. I like the palm trees in the parking lot!
After dinner at the Plaza, we decided to take a walk on the beach. We played in the sand and just watch the ocean!!! So relaxing!
This man was walking along the shore. Every once in awhile, he would stop and run his metal net (Zoom into the picture, it is the contraption over his shoulder!) right as the tide was coming in...move it around in the water. Then, he would empty whatever was in there into his bucket!!! Any ideas what he could have been catching?
An Evening view of the ocean.....
Enjoy!
Emmy's pig tails make me smile :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a blast!!!
I <3 palm trees!!!!!! I used to beg my mom to let me bring one home with me everytime we would go on vacation there! lol!.... never really processed how the logistics would go... but the thought process usually involved it sharing a seat with my sister on the way home. :)
A picture of you?!?! I'm going to faint. =OP
ReplyDeleteThe kids look adorable and I'm thinking that it looks so nice and warm there! =)
Wonder if he's crabbing? That would be my guess...who knows.
Thanks for sharing the photos with us.