Now that we are here, I do have some extra time. So, I will try to update a little at a time while here.
I thought I would try to share a little of our activities every day. If I post pictures from one day, you might see what we do here and be bored. So, I will try to post something that keeps us entertained while we are at our other house!!! Hope that you enjoy!
I picked up a couple of paint with water coloring books from OLLIES!!!! It has been great! The kids love it. Emily has a little difficulty not putting holes in the paper as she continues to pain the same spot over and over, but hey! It keeps her busy, and she has fun!
Emily paining her first work of art! Piglet no longer had a nose at the end of the painting session!
Andrew hard at work with his piece of art!
I love his little tongue as he is really concentrating on what he is doing!
Enjoy!
Oh my goodness, I can't believe how LONG Emmy's hair is!! Hope that you guys are settled in and having fun!
ReplyDelete