Sunday, July 31, 2011

~ Junk or Treasure Part II ~

Sorry....just have to share again!!!! So, once again, we went to another junk night....Tonight was HOT...it was on the second floor of a building no air and about 151 kids in a little sectioned off part of the gym....All that being said, we have Kid Treasures to share!!!!!

So, God is amazing!!!!
Let's start at the top...the Nerf Gun....Mommy forgot Andrew's at home..He was really bummed. I did have his two darts in my purse!! Go figure! Well in tonight's junk....Lo and Behold the same gun that he has at home! (It works too! I tested it out after the kids were in bed...:0)
Squirt guns! Well, I have been meaning to pick some up at the store. It is hot here and squirt guns would be really fun to have on the weekends since the pool is closed. Well, they were in the "treasure pile" tonight! They work as well!!! Only, the kids and one of the staff members tested them :0) God is good to provide even little things for us!

The kids also get the privaledge of handing out the awards at the end! Enjoy the pics!



Helpers!


Emily handing out the ribbons to the kids!


Finished with his task...ready for the rest!



I'm glad that they have something fun to do with the kids! Too bad that they are so shy!

Continue checking back as I should be able to update almost daily!!!

1 comment:

  1. Junk Night??!!?? Sounds like fun...glad the kids got to participate too! =)

    ReplyDelete