Monday, August 1, 2011

~ One Fish Two Fish ~

The kids have been having a blast with our time away. There is a pool that we go to almost every day! The only time we can't go is the weekend as they are closed. The last couple times that we had been at the pool, there was this tiny little girl going under water. 
I was trying to encourage Emily and Andrew to go under. 

Emily finally got brave...."I can do that!" as she whips off her tube and under water she went!
 She has loved going under and swimming ever since!



One Fish!


Hang on and kick those legs!!!!


Andrew took a little longer to get the nerve to go under water! He finally did and loves it as well!!!


Two Fish!


We were hoping to find another pool/park today, but just got a call. Daddy has to work late. I'm not sure it will happen today. Oh well, we have squirt guns :0)

Hope that all of you have been staying cool on these steamy days!

1 comment:

  1. How cute....looks like they're having a great time keeping cool!

    ReplyDelete