The excitement of getting the prize from the cereal box!!! Remember those days?!?
I was getting the kids their breakfast the other morning!
Who ever knew that there are surprises in these boxes.
I was pouring the cereal and out falls this:
To this, I hear Emily, "That is mine!!!" LOL...Mind you, this is a cleaner looking spoon than what came out originally. I didn't think about taking a picture or blogging about it until after I had it in the sink. I got a really good laugh out of it though!
I did notice that I was missing a spoon somewhere when I was doing the dishes. Daddy had fed them breakfast, so, I wasn't too worried at where the third spoon was. I figured he had just washed one or *shudder*, given the kids his to use! I did not count on it being stashed in the cereal box by my daughter!!!!
LOL...
It was a different prize than I was use to!!!
What prizes do you remember in cereal boxes??
LOL...and ewe! =) at least you found it, I guess that's a plus.
ReplyDeleteLet's see...I don't actually remember prizes....and if there were any, I'm sure we were fighting over who got it. I do remember Cracker Jacks, with prizes...those were always exciting, but usually just a tattoo or something. =)