Saturday, October 29, 2011

Autumn Bliss!

Oh it has been so very long since I have blogged...Sorry everyone. Life is busy, but I decided to take a little "me" time. I am sitting at Tim Horton's updating my blog!!! Brrr...it is rainy and cold outside today. Hope that you are enjoying better weather where you are!

At the beginning of the month, we took a family trip to a local ski resort to enjoy their fall festival. It was actually my husbands idea. I was surprised. He is usually the one that would prefer to stay home! It was a beautiful day. It was 80 outside and absolutely wonderful!!! Enjoy!


I love the colors that fall brings!! So beautiful, I do wish it was longer!


Fun Obstacle course.


Train Ride!


More rides!


A Pirate show! Argh


Pony Rides! Her ponies name was Princess! How Fitting!


I believe that his was Cream Puff. I can't remember he rode two different ones! It may have been Sugar!


On the Horse drawn wagon ride!!!

It was a wonderful day. The kids had a lot of fun. They were able to decorate pumpkins, ride ponies, eat donuts, ride a train, watch a show and have a fun filled day! We are thankful for the Lord's provision that enables us to make memories like these with our kids!!!

Do you have any family traditions for the fall?

2 comments:

  1. Awe, Tim Horton's...sounds like fun!

    I can't believe you're all in tank tops! It's snowing here.....so this looks like a summer blog post. =) Thanks for sharing. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you took some time for yourself. :) Ya need it every once in a while!! :)

    Looks like you had fun!

    It's cold and rainy here too. Saturday it snowed... When we went out to go to church Sunday morning there was actually still a dusting of snow on our cars and a nice sheet of ice below it to scrape off! This morning it was 36 degrees when I left for work!!!!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete