Many of you probably wonder why I don't post more often. I feel like I am so very busy, and not enough hours in the day! I'm sure that many of you can relate.
I am in the process of potty training my little girl. She is allergic to regular pull ups. So, those are only used in rare cases, hence making more laundry for Mom! I'm not sure if she is catching on, but I am not about to go back to the diapers. I just feel that would be going backwards at this point. So, I just do a ton of laundry :0) YaY for me!!
I have been doing preschool with Andrew 3 times a week for three hours each day. The little stinker is so smart. So, he is doing some writing, math, history, science and art.
In writing, he is working on his letters. We are up to "L". He is doing a good job, but he HATES it.
Math he is working on writing his numbers. I picked up a really nice work book for him. It is K-1. He is almost halfway through the book. He does a great job!
History, we have been talking about the different states. We talk about who explored it, fun little facts, and then he colors the state bird. We have gone through Pennsylvania, New York, Michigan, and this week we are doing Florida.
Science, we have done a few things. I found a Discovery Kids book at Joann fabrics of all places. It is all about Science. We will be finishing up with that book shortly. We also have done different animals, studied about coral reefs, our bodies, etc.
Art, I have had him do pictures that go with the season, a self portrait, play dough, etc.
I asked him what his favorite subject is.....History and Science!!!!
This past week was a whirlwind of activity in our house!!!
This past week was a whirlwind of activity in our house!!!
Monday
Preschool In the Morning
It was beautiful and warm so, we went to the beach!
Went for a walk to pick up Acorns
Made one last walk to the Ice Cream Store
Tuesday
Had a play date at 9am!
I met this really nice mother of 3 at storytime. You know those people that you meet and you feel like you have known them for years? Well, that is Megan. We met a couple of weeks ago at storytime. She invited us over for a play date. The kids had a wonderful time and the Mommy's did too! She has three kids!! They are here from Texas, but will be heading back there in about 10 months. Her husband is working in one of the local hospitals. He is learning to do surgery. We were there basically all day!!!
Wednesday
We started our morning at the Dentist at 10:00. From there we ran errands until about 3pm. I did preschool with Andrew. At 7, I went to the church to work on worship things. I didn't get home until after 10pm.
Thursday
I spent the day at the church working on Worship Music...btw..I am still not done...ugh..
Friday
We ended up going away on a staycation!!!! (Stay tuned for a blog update with pics from that!) It was so fun. The kids had a blast and it was so worth it!.
Saturday
Day away from the house at our staycation. Then a birthday party in the evening.
Sunday
Taught Sunday School, Played Piano for worship, service, then home for the day..Boy did it feel good to be able to relax a bit!!!
How is a week in your house?
Hope that you enjoy!
Thursday
I spent the day at the church working on Worship Music...btw..I am still not done...ugh..
Friday
We ended up going away on a staycation!!!! (Stay tuned for a blog update with pics from that!) It was so fun. The kids had a blast and it was so worth it!.
Saturday
Day away from the house at our staycation. Then a birthday party in the evening.
Sunday
Taught Sunday School, Played Piano for worship, service, then home for the day..Boy did it feel good to be able to relax a bit!!!
How is a week in your house?
School Time!
Hard at Work!
Coloring Away!
A little Song that he learned at storytime!
Sounds like you're a mom! =-) Love the pics of the kids...hope you have a nice week this week!
ReplyDelete