Sunday, December 4, 2011

~ Christmas Time ~

It's that time of year!!!! Christmas tree time!!!

Every year, we love to go to this Christmas Tree farm. Their trees are so cheap and beautiful! This is run by an older gentleman. He is great. As you can see, very trusting and you he allows you to cut your tree and mail a check. We had gorgeous weather. It was in the 50's and Sunny!!! We will take it for the last Friday in November!


The Kiddos ready to find our perfect tree!


Nana, Daddy, Andrew, Papa and Emily with a lift!


"Mommy, I like this one!"


Emmy was precious she kept choosing all of the baby trees!


Our Tree has been chosen! Daddy and Andrew getting ready to cut it down!


Nana and Emily have a weed fight!


Running around on the tree farm enjoying the beautiful weather.


Nana and Papa were playing hide and seek with Emily and Andrew!!!


Andrew helping Papa cut their tree.....which has ended up in Dad's shed as Mom found out that she is allergic to it! Dad is the only person that I know who keeps his tree in his shed and waters it!!!


Home with the tree!


Our Perfect Tree!




I love Christmas lights! They are so peaceful!

I am so thankful for a loving family and memories that we can make together!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like your tree this year.... We could fit through the front door this year ;)

    ReplyDelete