January 2011
Daddy reading the kids Bible before bedtime!!! They love their Devotion time before bed. Usually, we read a bible story or two and sing at least a song!!!
Mommy and Andrew dug a huge tunnel through the snow/ice!!! We had a lot of fun!
February 2011
Daddy surprised Mommy for her birthday. He took her to Sandusky Ohio. We stayed at an indoor water park. It was a wonderful weekend. Mom and Dad watched the kids for us!! THANK YOU
March 2011
Grandma Kropf, from Africa, came to visit for a few weeks! We LOVED having her. The Kid's had a great time making memories!!!! We went to a hockey game, and enjoyed Andrew's 4th birthday!
Andrew and His Tow mater cake!
April 2011
Family VACATION Florida!
May 2011
Jeremy and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary!!!
CUTE Kiddos!!
Yard Work!!! I called Jeremy the one afternoon and told him that it only
took me 2 hours to take out the front yard! He didn't believe me until he
came home :0) We had talked about it! I just did it!
After!!!
JUNE 2011
Andrew's First Roller Coaster ride!!! Glad to say that he thought it was "AWESOME"!
Emmy on her first amusement park ride!!! She LOVED it!
July 2011
The kids had the opportunity to be in a parade!
Family came to visit! I LOVE this Picture!!!
The Zoo
The Beach
August 2011
Playing at our home away from home!
September 2011
A wedding! Aren't they cute!


Time with family near and far!
October 2011
We enjoyed a nice fall walk in the woods. There is nothing like the smell of fall and the crunchy leaves!!
| Jeremy had the opportunity to play some soccer! It was good for him! We enjoyed watching it! |
November 2011
The kids and Mommy did a LOT of baking! We had so much fun! Mommy was grateful to have people to give away all of the baked goods to! It is fun to bake, but we really don't need all of those goodies sitting around our house!
The kids had fun using their imagination! They are making their own work out video. I actually did record it!!! It was so cute!
Thanksgiving!!! I am so thankful that I have my Grandpa Bradish around to spend holidays with! He is such a great person. Love you Grandpa! Thanks for all of the laughs and love!
The kids and I made table decorations! Andrew is showing them off for you!
Emily, Bradish and Andrew!!!
December 2011
Happy Holidays
We had a wonderful 2011. We are trusting the Lord for another wonderful year. May He bless each of you in a special way in the New Year!!!
God Bless
Love,
J.A.K.E
(Jeremy, Andrew, Kim & Emily)
You have the cutest kids (other than maybe Caleb and Evan). I want to come to Pennsylvania and kidnap them! :)
ReplyDeleteSince they are Kropfs, I believe I have at least a fighting chance of being able to lure them with peanut butter. :)