I LOVE ImAgInAtIoNs!!!
I think that our imaginations are one of God's greatest gifts to us. We can go so many places and have so much fun. My two children have been blessed with such great imaginations!
We go from riding on a boat, to swimming in shark infested water, to riding down the waterfalls (also known as the stairs)! At times we are kittens, dogs, bears, hunters, but most of all they are each others best friend!!
I was going to do a post on our January footprints, but I saw that I have a few posts that I never published. So, we will share some of those. Here is the first one.
For some time, I would do exercises by DVD here at home. The kids found some tinker toys and decided to make their own weights. Then, they moved on to producing their own exercise movie!!! Here I have just posted the pictures, but you will see that they have wonderful imaginations!
(Btw...right now, they are playing on the couches. They are pretending that they are getting on different lily pads to cross the river. One is floating down the river, the other is on the shore calling and attempting to save....We are not sure what their fates will be, but we look forward to our next adventure....Uhhh it's not looking so well, the hungry alligator is coming :0) )
One, two, three...okay, we are almost done with this!
Here we have a demonstration of what we are not to do while exercising!
We are doing a little bit of ab work as well as arms!
Almost done!
A little more cardio!
Hope that you enjoyed your work out for the day. Please make sure that you do this under the supervision of your kids!!! They are not held liable for any injuries associated with participating in this exercise instructional!!!
What are some of the things that you or your children have imagined? What places did you go?!?
Wow, Emily looks ripped! =) LOL...and tan too. =)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures...children with active imaginations are exciting...thanks for sharing the cute pictures with us.
Wow...Emily has quite the tan! Thanks for sharing the pics!
ReplyDelete