I recently purchased a membership that allows us to get into many zoo's for free or for at least a 50 percent discount. Saturday, we decided that we should take the kids...It was a fast trip. They were kind of tired from vacation, but we wanted to have a little fun with them. We didn't stay too long, but that was ok. It was free to get into our zoo with the membership! We can visit whenever we would like!
New Black bears!
Poor Lonely Polar Bear :0(
Trying to get comfortable!
Daddy and the kiddos...One tired Peanut!
The rhinos having a bit of a scuffle!
Ewwww what is that stinky smell?!? So cute!
Mommy and Emily waiting for the train!
It was super quick, but I'm sure that we will have MANY more visits throughout the year!!!
Do you have a favorite Zoo?
Come back again...we have an even better Zoo adventure for you!
Sounds like a fun trip and I've been able to see black bears twice now...the last one was on the dumpster at the bottom of the hill. Course, I didn't have my camera!
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to Emily's nose? I see she has her favorite shirt on. =)
Have a nice weekend and see you soon!
I think you should come to the Detroit zoo. ;)
ReplyDelete