Monday, August 27, 2012

~ A New Chapter ~

Day 1

It's hard to believe that our little boy could possibly be going to school this year. People say that their kids grow up way too fast. I am here to attest to that. It feels like yesterday he was born and now he is growing up to be our little man.
We are trusting and praying that God will be with Him as he begins this new chapter of his life. I am praying for much grace and wisdom as I help along in this chapter called "School"! I am so excited to be working with him through this phase of his life. I love watching kids as they grow and accomplish new things. I know that this will be true of Andrew. It is going to be a time of growing!!! Of course, we know there will be those days that we just feel like we have had enough, but God will give us the grace!!! We will be working through a charter school based in PA. It is called Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School. Andrew has an actual teacher that he will do work with once in awhile. The teacher will be there if we have questions, etc. I am the one that has to coach him along in his studies. There are times that he does work on his own. Other times, I am there working along side him!
Today was so fun! We did a lot, but there were never complaints of being bored!




 Our cute Little Guy Ready for School!



 Working diligently on his Math.


History Class


Another view of our classroom!


Working so hard. He did such a great job today.



Some of you may be wondering, What will Emily do?
I have some work books if she decides to drop by!!! She was in the class for a bit today. She was very upset when I didn't have more work for her to do. Eventually,  we will have to work on some things for her.
I don't want her to feel that she HAS to be in school just yet. So, she played some today, and joined us for a couple of Andrew's classes!!!


I couldn't have her feeling left out! So, she is ready for whatever it is she will do!!!


My two silly kids!! LOL


Working in her little corner of the classroom!


Out in the Living room working on her "laptop"!!! She really was a very good little girl.
I have a couple more papers for her to do tomorrow!


Hope that you enjoyed these few pictures of our day!


4 comments:

  1. The pictures of the kids are adorable. Glad they both had a great day...and praying for God to bless his first year of school.

    The new blog style is interesting....I wasn't sure how to see the post, but figured it out. Now if you can take off the word verification....=)

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...word verification....YUCK....I will look into that ASAP!!!! I wanted to try something different for the style. What do you think? Prefer the old one?

      Delete
    2. It's different...not terrible...I just have to learn to navigate it. =)

      Delete