So, I am going to rewind our reel of life to about 4 weeks ago!!!! Previously, I mentioned that my Husband's Parents are missionaries in Africa ( posts: July 16th and 19th). They were here visiting us. It was such a special time. I had a wonderful time getting to know my in-laws. Since they live over seas, I don't know them very well. I really appreciate them and all that they do. We were able to spend one last week with them. The last day that they were here, Jeremy had the day off from work. I thought it would be nice to go for a hike and enjoy the local woods/creek.
Grandma and Grandpa Kropf
Two Cute Kids hiding in the trees!
We found a few of these guys hiding out!
Daddy, Grandpa and Andrew making a Dam.
Mom helping out!
The kids splashing!
Ok..they were already wet! Why not swim a little?!?
It was so fun! It took me back into my childhood. I have such good memories of swimming in creeks! I'm so glad that we can make memories like this with each other!!!
Do you have fond memories of times like these?
That's pretty much the only place we went swimming...my Grandfather's creek! I love seeing the pictures of the kids...it does bring back good memories. Glad you all had a nice time.
ReplyDelete