Tuesday, September 11, 2012
~ Update ~
As of today, Andrew is half way through his Kindergarten Phonics!!! Not too bad for only being in school 11 days!!! He is doing so well. He has read two of his Basic Reader books. He still LOVES school!!! Some days, he asks to do subjects that we don't have to!!! We have been keeping very busy. I think that things will slow down a bit once we are into things that are challenging!!! He is now working on addition in Math. He is catching on very well. Today, Emily did some of the literature with us! She did the color yellow, worked on cutting, and did some other fine motor work! We are still loving school. Our days are super busy and this Mom is ready for bed! So, I will say "Good Night", but I just wanted to give you a quick update!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment