Of course there is laundry to do wherever you go, but I am very thankful for a very nice facility in the apartment complex that we are at!!!!
I also am thankful for a cool place to have some fun with the kids while the Laundry is going!
Emmy and Andrew playing with the Princess ball. This room is where I stood to take the picture of the Laundry room!! Very convenient!!!
Andrew giving the rules for the next game!!!
We played some dodge ball!
Andrew was way too good at Dodge Ball!
We played one bounce, two bounce, jump the water (all of the white was the water!), soccer, One hit, two hit...and anything else that Andrew made up!!! We had a lot of laughs and it helped to pass the time :0)
More posts to come!!!!
Laundry...I have to do that at some point this week. =) Looks like a great place for the kids to play!
ReplyDeleteI'm so behind on laundry. It's not doing it that I mind, but the folding and putting away!
ReplyDelete