Friday, August 26, 2011

~ A Few of Our Favorite Things ~


Sand Under our toes...a gentle washing by the shore!


A brother
A Sister
Best Friends!!



Having Friends Over To Play


A SIL that I can laugh with, talk to, and of course bargain hunt with!


Ice Cream!!!


Family visits!


Good Memories


Other people to share our favorite things with!


Time to sit back, enjoy and relax!


A beautiful sunset at the end of another busy day!

These are just a couple of our favorite things! There are so many more!!! I figured it was time for another update!

What are some of your favorite things?





2 comments:

  1. Is that a blackmail photograph?!?!?! LOL!

    Love the pool...it looks like the kids enjoy it too! Good buy! =)

    A few of my favorite things are doing things with my kids...going to visit family and friends...Woodly...(LOL)...and I'm sure there's a lot more, but I don't have time to type them! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. peanut butter.... recently.... I can't get enough peanut butter. I've been eating it by the spoonful....the crunchy kind of course...

    Looks like you've had a fun summer :)

    ReplyDelete