While Grandma and Grandpa were visiting, we went on a special day trip with them.
Our trip took us to the Cleveland Zoo!!
The Amazing Elephants!
Andrew and Grandma
Riding an Elephant
Grandma, Grandpa and Andrew
Emily and Daddy
The Kiddos feeling the skin from a joey!
Koala Bear!! I love them!
Oh look at those cute faces!
Waiting patiently for Lunch!
Toys found in nature!
Monkeys!
The highlight of the day!!! Camel Ride!!
The kids loved it!
Giraffe!
There was a pack of wolves!! So neat to watch!
I love the Bald Eagle and the reflection in the water!
Mr Beaver!
I LOVE the Polar Bear!!!
Did you know that they are the only bear that actively hunts humans? I didn't until this visit!
Rhinos
Do you see something?
This picture was for Mom Kropf!
We had a wonderful day. There was so much to see. The Lord gave us a beautiful day and great weather!
Do you have a favorite Zoo?
Lovely pictures. It looks like it was a great zoo and the kids are so happy!! I'm glad you had good weather.
ReplyDeleteNice! We were going to go there last fall, but it was a super windy, cold day so we didn't. :) Maybe this year!
ReplyDelete