We were all boarded..Then, this white stuff began falling from the sky. This caused a 10 minute delay as they had to de-ice the plane...It was fun for the kids to watch the guy go around spraying it! At least they were entertained!
All set and ready...Let's fly!
Daddy and Emmy all set!
Andrew making sure that he is all set in case of an emergency!
A look from above...Isn't it nice to know that the sun is always shining somewhere!!!! Above all of the clouds...there is sun!!!!
These neat screens were on the backs of all their seats! So, you could watch TV...and there was also a channel that you could check to see where you were....Here we are right on the boarder of Georgia and Florida...I took this, then I took the picture below!!!
Georgia!!!
Coming into our final destination...The flight was only three hours!! Now this is the way to travel!!!
Our Humble Abode for 10 days!!! It was so nice. I loved it from first sight...Nice and clean. There was so much room. We had a one bedroom apartment. There were two double beds in the bedroom, a living room, and an eat-in Kitchen. The kitchen had everything that you would need...plates, utensils, pots, pans, fridge, COFFEE pot, toaster, dish soap. It was perfect!!
Out in the yard our first day...We walked to the most amazing sub shop. Laspadas...WONDERFUL subs!!! YUMMMMM...(makes me want one now)
Our first visit to the ocean. It was only a two minute walk from where we were staying!
Ahhhh the palm trees and sand.....my favorite scenery!!!
Andrew and I walked along the shore....I kept trying to get a picture of our footprints together!!! They kept getting washed away just as I would go to take the picture!!! Finally...one of each of our feet!!!
The Pier...it was just a little down the beach....
Andrew playing in the water!!! He was having a good ole' time!
Daddy and Emmy walking along! They took quite a walk...Guess that she needed to get some energy out after the flight and car ride!!!
Trust that you enjoyed this glimpse of our first day!!!! Check back for day 2!!!!
I love it! I was thinking...it's snowing in Buffalo and Kim has on a tank top!?!?!?! =) LOL...guess we know where you were headed.
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing...I'm taking a virtual vacation with you as I look through the photos. The 'home' away from home looks awesome too!
Can't wait to see the rest of your time. I'll leave this open for the kids to see after school! =)
Oooo... sand and palm trees :) The perfect way to spend a vacation :) Looking forward to seeing more pics!
ReplyDelete